2011年10月22日星期六

ARCH 1142 Project 3 - Photomontage

Concept Model (Circulation, Symmetry)



Photomontage
 (Realistic Style)

(Dream Style) 


(Abstract Style)

Final Poster


This Project is named Photo-montage which means a picture composed by assembling, overlaying and overlapping many different materials or scenes. So, in my project, I created 3 different styles, Dream, Realistic and Abstract styles. They all represent 3 different moods, first one refers to "sad"; second one refers " and third one curious"to. From this project, the most interesting and useful skills I've learned that are understand and explore the concept from other architectures. And then, utilize into our own concept. And also, I improved my computing skills, such as photoshop. However, this is a good experience for me, all of these could influence me in my future design project.

没有评论:

发表评论